Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cars 2 Soundtrack Now Available!


I had almost forgotten! Today is the day that the Cars 2 soundtrack went on sale! I was very excited when I finally remembered that it was June 14, so I ran straight to my iPod, went on iTunes, and purchased my very first song from Cars 2--"You Might Think". Now I can't stop listening to it!

The Cars 2 soundtrack is available for digital download, but also on the physical disc. You can purchase it on iTunes or order it on Amazon. Of course, if you have an iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad you can just purchase the soundtrack right from the palm of your hand, or if you want the physical disc, just head on over to the store and buy it there! Beware, some of the tracks' titles contain spoilers, which is why I haven't read them all. So if you don't want to spoil the movie, don't read the tracks' names!

You can listen to the whole soundtrack in just 10 days, when the film premieres in North American theaters!!! So get ready for the motion picture event of the summer, the animated sequel to the 2006 hit, Cars 2!!

Read more about the Cars 2 soundtrack here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for information!