Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New "Cars Toon" Images!



As I have mentioned before, Mater's Tall Tales is coming to DVD and Blu-Ray on November 2, along with Toy Story 3. This awesome new collection complete with the entire Cars Toon series, features two all-new shorts, Mater Private Eye and Moon Mater. Some cool new images of these two shorts were released recently, and I have posted them below for your enjoyment. Wow! Mater looks great in that astronaut suit and that fancy spy hat. These two shorts look like they're going to be OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!







(via Pixar Talk)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al......this the coolest blog ever man ! I'm gonna add your blog to my google reader so I can keep up to date with all your blog posts. I can wait to read about your "Legends of the Guardians" review.

Rockie